provides information about every folder in the
. It summarises each folder's:
- Number of projects
- Executions of packages in that folder
- Total execution time of all those executions
breaks down the number of executions by status for a high-level overview of all those executions.
- Start Date : Filter execution count and total execution time to all executions since Start Date
- End Date : Filter execution count and total execution time to all executions before End Date
- The breadcrumb trail near the top of the report provides a link back to
- Clicking on the name of a folder will launch
Folder that shows more detailed information about that folder.
- Every number that shows a number of executions, whether total per folder or by status, is a link to
Executions which will display information about all of those executions.
- The list of folders can be sorted in ascending or descending order of projects, executions, total execution time or executions per status.