provides a list of executions and an aggregate view of those executions.
The aggregate view shows the total number of executions being displayed, the total execution time for those executions and the average execution time. These aggregates honour the report parameters.
contains either a chart, a grid, or both a chart and a grid.
The chart provides a visualisation of all the Executions as filtered by the report prameters.
Each bar on the chart represents an Execution and clicking on a bar will clickthrough to the
report for that execution.
The colour of the bar represents the status of that execution:
- Green: Succeeded or Completed
- Red: Cancelled or Failed
- Yellow: Ended unexpectedly
- Light Blue: Running or Pending
- No Colour: Created or Stopping
The height of the bar indicated the execution time (duration) of the execution. A horizontal line indicating the average duration for all executions currently displayed on the chart provides a useful at-a-glance view of the above average and below average execution
Hovering over a bar will display a tooltip containing more information about that execution
The grid provides a list of all the Executions as filtered by the report parameters. The list will comprise all executions in the Catalog or a subset thereof as determined by the parameters. It summarises each Execution's:
- Package that was executed
- Project in which the package resides
- Folder in which the project resides
- Start time
- Environment that the package was executed against (if any)
- Executed As - Id of the executor
- Execution Id
Many of the above columns are available for filtering in the report parameters and hence, for space-saving reasons, if a column filter contains only one value that column becomes hidden.
- The grid can be sorted by any column (by clicking the sort icon in the column header).
- Clicking the value in the "Execution Id" column will clickthrough to the
- Clicking a value in any of the other columns will further filter
Executions to show only executions for the clicked value. For example, in the grid above clicking on "Demo2" in the "Folder" column will show only executions for the "Demo2" folder.
- Start Date : Filter executions to all executions since Start Date
- End Date : Filter executions to all executions before End Date
- Folder : Filter executions to all executions of packages in selected Folders
- Project : Filter executions to all executions of packages in selected Projects
- Package : Filter executions to all executions of selected Packages
- Environment : Filter executions to all executions against selected Environments
- Executed As : Filter executions to all executions by selected executors
- Status : Filter executions to all executions of selected statuses
- Minimum/Maximum Execution Id : Filter executions to all executions between specified Execution Ids